Account Based Marketing Director
ADP is hiring an Account Based Marketing Director. In this position, you will be responsible for leading and implementing the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and approach to drive predictable activity and improve the quality of sales pipeline. The successful candidate will have the ability to convert desired business outcomes into an always-on ABM programs, including one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many ABM approaches. You will develop and manage the overall ABM scope, including ideal customer profile design (ICP), buyer journey mapping and analysis, execution and optimization of digital and offline demand generation initiatives, including paid search, display advertising, website personalization, email, social, events and others. You will coordinate with all related functions (e.g., Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales, Content Marketing, Marketing Leadership, etc.) to build a comprehensive ABM approach to meet key objectives and drive growth and use specific measures and tactics to determine process efficiencies and optimization in sales account management and marketing program implementation.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Partners with sales and marketing leaders/functions to develop and own ABM program roadmap aligned to specific business outcomes
- Lead overall ABM strategy and development, including the management and ongoing maintenance of ICP/segment criteria, buyer journey mapping and design, marketing/sales ABM program portfolio and managing the team’s agile process and performance reporting
- Identify, develop and maintain ABM segmentation approach and design build of ideal customer profile (ICP) for strategic targeting and dynamic personalization
- Hands-on development, execution, and orchestration of online (paid media, website personalization, email, etc.) and offline (direct mail, phone, etc.) ABM initiatives to drive new opportunities and nurture existing database of target ICP leads/accounts
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Take a data-driven approach to develop and optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing channels to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and to continuously optimize our targeting and marketing mix
- Continuously seek improvement and automation opportunities, and pursue different approaches & tools to experiment with
- Identify and leverage prior executed campaigns, programs, and web assets to simplify deliverables and streamline program development process and share best practices to enable synergies and economies of scale to be realized across the entire organizational entity.
- Manage responsibility for all legal and internal stakeholder approval for assigned programs and campaigns.
- Proactively monitors emerging B2B demand generation market strategies and tactics to identify potential new opportunities for ADP.
- Manages, schedules and controls daily activities and budget of projects with cross-functional management of teams across Marketing and Sales. This may include very complex initiatives that require a highly strategic approach to development.
- Escalates requests for incremental funding if deemed necessary.
- Must have over 7 years of proven experience in demand generation and management of cross functional projects.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience executing ABM strategies and building & segmenting ICP audiences
- Proven track record of developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand/digital programs and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and effective cross-functional management in a highly matrixed environment; project management platform (Workfront, SmartSheet, etc.) experience
- Possess excellent organizational, time management and communication skills, including presentation, facilitation and team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and present to multi-level organization, including senior leadership, in a project-oriented setting where project risk is substantial
- Data-driven mindset with demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Entrepreneurial streak – proven track record of succeeding in high paced, challenging entrepreneurial environments
- Willingness to reach across functions (product, sales, sales operations, etc.) and influence processes and capabilities
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.), CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with popular data providers (Demandbase, Bombora, etc.) and Customer Data Platforms (Interaction Studio, etc.)
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below. The below is for Colorado only.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $120000
- Range maximum: $140000
- Compensation type: