ADP is hiring a Sales Order Expeditor: in this position, you’ll couple your positive attitude, superb organizational skills and deep understanding of ADP to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes across select areas of our business.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- End to end review and submission of incoming Sales Orders for ADP
- Provide Instruction and Guidance to Sales Associates on Post-Sales processes and compliance guidelines
- Analyzes business needs, sourcing of data and streamlining Order processes for efficient production
- Performs adhoc sales analysis, manages quick turnaround times
- Build relationships with Sales Associates and Sales Leaders
- Proactively maintain, manage, and update Post Sales Processes in an ever changing Operations environment
- Develop a thorough understanding of Operational Compliance standards and how to build efficient best practices
- High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Some college courses/specialized secretarial training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb organization skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Substantial knowledge of the department’s operation and company procedures
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
- Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the supervisor’s absence
- Capable of independent and innovative thinking, with proven decision-making skills
- Experience working with senior management
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.