ADP is hiring a Business Analyst – User Champion.
In this position you will as part of the Service Operations team, all roles require effective communication skills since these positions serve as liaisons between and among field and group staff in order to gather, document and analyze business requirements, participate in the development of project plans and implement new programs and products. Must demonstrate awareness and understanding of strategic program goals and priorities. Gains commitment, alignment and engagement in SBS’ service strategy.
Participates on project teams to implement SBS projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes. Based on a strong level of knowledge of ADP products, regional functions, regional operating systems and procedures, associates in these roles participate as key contributors in the development and implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs, operating systems and procedures among all regional offices. Responsible for improving overall Service effectiveness by identifying, recommending, and driving new programs, processes, and tools.
Progression in the job family responsibilities include collaborating with Field Leadership and other stakeholders to oversee projects that address people, processes, training and technologies. Provides high-level project oversight for multiple, mission-critical initiatives. Aligns with field executives to share and implement best practices across regions. Ensures timely, successful completion of projects by effectively managing relationships with regions, telecommunications, IT, project management and SBS senior leadership.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the identification, development, implementation, governance, and monitoring of all processes, procedures, tools, and metrics that impact the field as well as making recommendations for improvements. Provides the framework and strategy for a quality client experience. Monitors key metrics and sponsors projects to address improving one or more key metrics. Program complexity is defined by project(s) scope and budget, degree of impact on the client experience, number of functional areas impacted, technology, outside vendor involvement and number of stakeholders involved. As the role of User Champion I, responsible and accountable for managing 3-5 low and/or medium complex projects.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and high level awareness of industry standards and best practices, applicable ADP products, regional operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, business conferences and regional visits.
- Understands business needs and participates as a decision maker in the implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs and operating systems/procedures.
- During the process, ensures alignment with the needs of the key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with field leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure program aligns to strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Proactively communicates strategy, direction and results with field leadership.
- As the role of the User Champion, functions as the approver of record and accountable for ensuring all functional areas are represented and understands and accepts the impact on the business and key stakeholders when assessing and approving changes to program scope and/or deliverables.
- Serves as liaison amongst field leadership and other key stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements.
- As the role of User Champion, accountable for the completion of the business requirements, understanding the client and associate impact, monitoring benefit realization and achieving the strategic vision of the program.
- Designs the methodology for reporting the progress of initiatives.
- Analyzes success criteria and monitors progress as dictated by project(s) scope.
- Identify critical issues and removes obstacles to ensure successful project(s) completion. Function as the decision maker on issue prioritization and resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring the program remains within budget and reports deviations to the Executive Sponsor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience and/or exposure to multiple field disciplines preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact all levels of leadership
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and VISIO
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel
- Ability to align strategic vision to tactical initiatives
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Critical-thinking and decision-making skills
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience.
In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations range for U.S. Nevada residents: $62,800-$89,490 / year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.