ADP is hiring a Relationship Consultant I. In this position, you will work with a team of client management experts to ensure client satisfaction. From proactive outreach to product escalations, you will act as a liaison with our clients, enhancing the relationship, building trust and securing a long-term relationship.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Relationship Management at ADP. Relationships matter. That’s why at ADP, one of the world’s largest providers of workforce solutions, we have an entire team dedicated to developing and enhancing our client relationships. From day one, we start by taking the time to understand our clients’ business and their unique needs. From there we work to build and maintain a high level of trust that drives satisfaction levels unheard of in our industry. Do you have a passion for working directly with clients to maximize their success? If so, we have the role for you.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop strong, positive relationships with clients by providing strategic support of their initiatives
- Build and enhance business partnerships by building trust with key client decision makers
- Maintain effective client relationships by ensuring product and service offerings are in line with client expectations
- Apply industry and practitioner knowledge to understand and support client business objectives
- Maximize client retention by working with clients and ADP management to resolve any issues that arise and are in our control
- Act as a liaison between client and ADP, collaborating with other ADP teams including Product Management, Implementation, Sales and more
- Conduct frequent proactive calls to ensure optimal performance is met along with periodic field reviews
- Provide assistance related to reporting, evaluations, trend analysis, education and more
- Identify new service and product opportunities and coordinate with Sales
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services, implementation, client services, sales, human resources or payroll/finance environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- FINRA licenses 6 & 63
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability lead conversations with executive-level client contacts
- Proven ability to manage service recovery as needed
- Results-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication and platform skills required
- An understanding of ADP’s infrastructure, products and services
- Background in Human Resource Management
- A proven proficiency in managing client relationships
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.