ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
As an Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself as part of the “new client welcome committee”… but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. You make sure our products and services don’t just deliver but exceed client expectations. And you’re not doing it alone. We’re with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you’ll feel you’re making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Consult with Clients to Deliver a Comprehensive ADP Solution. You will partner with clients to understand their business and related needs. You will guide and drive clients towards the best solution for their needs.
- Implement ADP Technologies. You will analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes. You will incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending and implementing the ADP solution.
- Partner Internally. You will interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service. You will exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
- Multi-Task & Communicate. Your ability to work on multiple time-sensitive follow-ups/projects at the same time is essential to succeeding in this role. You can clearly and concisely share essential information and you are comfortable and skilled in using Microsoft Office products.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- You have at least three years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment, with at least one year of business consulting experience.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.