ADP is hiring a Sales Planning Manager.
In this position you will be supporting the Sales Planning function within WW Commercial Operations. Sales Planning is responsible for setting the strategy and executing on territory, quota, and sales compensation design across all ADP sales channels. You will be responsible for managing the fiscal year coverage planning activities and recommending and executing on long- and short-term initiatives. You will partner with Sales Leadership, Sales Finance, Global Product & Technology, and other functional areas within WW Commercial Operations to continue to improve ADP’s sales coverage model.
You are passionate about planning and strategy but even more about partnering with Sales and helping them thrive. You are obsessed about continuous improvement. You don’t shy away from complex challenges – you gravitate towards them.
a) Partner with sales leadership, sales finance, and operations teams to plan and execute on the organization’s coverage model
b) Manage the annual planning processes as well as any mid-year org changes using cloud-based sales planning app; including the development of coverage model, resource allocation, territory design, and sales quota allocation
c) Identify opportunities, run analyses, and provide recommendations to address weaknesses in our coverage model (headcount, workload, territory, quota, sales compensation). Build compelling, thoroughly vetted recommendations to address these weaknesses
d) Continue to refine and modernize account potential modeling tools to help determine optimal customer coverage and sales quota allocation
e) Lead sales territory design process, making recommendations for optimal territory structure across sales roles, providing instruction to downstream Ops partners to systematize territories and alignments
f) Provide feedback on data quality and enrichment of planning data used to set territories and quotas
g) Support strategic projects as needed
h) Seek out external industry best practices on sales coverage and go to market models, tools, and processes; and advocate for embedding best practices in own scope
i) Partner with internal IT teams to define Sales Planning Cloud software enhancements and expansions.
• Advanced problem solving and solutioning skills: identify and diagnose a problem, set up hypotheses, test hypotheses through analyses & discovery, and interpret, summarize, and present findings to drive improvements in business results
• Complex analytical and modeling skills
• Outstanding Microsoft Office skills – PowerPoint, excel, word
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-6 years’ experience in Sales, Finance, or Marketing Operations
• Strong working-level knowledge of any one of the major performance analytics and enterprise planning & reporting tools (example: Cognos, Qlik, Anaplan, Tableau, MSN BI). Candidates who also have prior working knowledge of data aggregation and querying tools will be given a preference (example: SQL, R, Python)
• Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks and a proven track record of taking ownership, delivering data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven ability to influence others
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization; a proactive, and action-oriented team player
• Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in math, finance, and information sciences, economics
• Prior experience in a consulting environment, preferably within a sales effectiveness or sales operations practice
• Prior experience working effectively in cross-functional and matrix teams
• Prior use of CRM platforms (example: Salesforce.com)
• Data visualization software experience (example: Tableau)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: