Begin a New Sales Career at ADP. ADP is a global leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) helping over 600,000 companies across the globe manage their most valuable asset — their employees. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. We remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Every day, our amazing sales team provides over 40 innovative solutions to their clients, gaining their trust and a long-term partnership. When you join us, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions, and in return, rewards you handsomely.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Major Accounts Private Equity District Manager:
As a Major Accounts Private Equity District Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within organizations containing 50-999 employees. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy District Managers with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast paced environment. At ADP, you will have the opportunity to sell our entire suite of 40+ solutions and services to C-level Executives without vertical boundaries. You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate closely with internal channels and product partners; optimizing "center of influence" to best fit client needs during the sales process, including shared sales credit
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key C-Level decision makers
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first year District Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
ADP works hard every day to bring value to our clients, our associates, and the global community. Please visit our Featured Awards and Industry Recognition page to learn more about what people are saying about ADP. http://www.adp.com/who-we-are/awards-and-recognitions.aspx
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Major Accounts, Major markets, Mid-Size Accounts, Hunter
Preference will be given to those who have following:
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 5- 10 years of relevant experience in HCM, business consulting, finance or accounting
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Ability to leverage social media to promote thought leadership ideas and drive business development opportunities in your local market
- Utilize established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways to integrate ADP’s HCM solutions
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 20 standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Reimbursement and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below."
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 58300
- Range maximum: 88540
- Compensation type: Salary