ADP is seeking a Director, Product Marketing, to drive product marketing strategies and activities that support our award-winning people analytics and data solutions powered by ADP DataCloud. The successful candidate will be an energetic, results-oriented professional with the right combination of marketing experience and technical prowess to help propel sales and adoption of ADP people analytics and data solutions.
This position is part of the Growth Marketing team which includes Product Marketing, Business Unit Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Analyst Relations, Market Insights, Pricing Strategy, and Pre-Sale Product Experience. The team’s areas of focus are:
- Bring an external perspective to everything that we do
- Elevate our product focus and drive strategic launches with impact
- Increase demand for ADP offerings through a data-driven approach
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with a cross-functional team across Product Management and Development, Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations to craft and execute go-to-market plans and product launches. The role will also collaborate with our Market Insights, Competitive Intelligence and Analyst Relations teams to develop a unique market perspective and craft relevant, differentiated product positioning and messaging for a truly unique and compelling set of people analytics and data solutions. This person also plays a key role as an expert on our data analytics products and communicating them to various internal and external audiences.
- Manage strategic and tactical product marketing activities to drive awareness, sales and adoption of ADP people analytics, benchmarking and data solutions powered by ADP DataCloud
- Lead projects with complexity and significant impact on the business
- Deliver positioning, differentiated messaging and buyer journey experiences that equip the sales team to win new business and expand client relationships
- Build and orchestrate go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Act as a link between Product Management, Business Unit Marketing and Corporate Marketing to ensure adequate marketing plans, launch plans and communications are created and followed for successful go-to-market
- Anticipate market needs by understanding trends and regulatory issues
- Recommend the direction and allocation of resources for product marketing programs for ADP people analytics and data solutions, and work with cross-functional teams across the businesses to execute programs
- Serve as a trusted resource to explain sophisticated capabilities that use data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Provide an outside-in view of the human capital management (HCM) category and its buyers, and infuse that voice of the customer into deliverables
- Incorporate competitive awareness/differentiation, market sizing and other intelligence to inform strategies and content
- Work with Analyst Relations team on evaluations and briefings in support of people analytics and data solutions
- Communicate ongoing innovations through key product news, milestones and road map presentations to internal and external audiences
- Consult with the Brand, Business Unit Marketing, and event teams to integrate product messaging into external-facing demand generation programs
- Collaborate on product demo strategies and messaging; be able to demo the analytics offering to internal and external audiences
- Maintain accurate measurement and metrics on product marketing asset utilization and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years in product marketing and related roles
- Knowledge and experience in technology and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience in working with and empowering sales teams
- Technology product messaging and launch experience with proven results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge and experience in analytics offerings and Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience working within a complex business and with large sales teams
PERSONAL TRAITS REQUIRED:
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business by tapping into conceptual and innovative thinking
- Communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to quickly ramp to become a trusted resource on a sophisticated product
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills with the ability to present views in a compelling manner
- Personal initiative, results-orientation and integrity
- Proven analytical skills to help tackle projects and situations with decision-making grounded in data and analysis
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to uncover an understanding of clients’ and prospects’ most critical business needs and demonstrate how ADP’s capabilities can drive business value
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to succeed within a matrix organizational design environment
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations Range for U.S. Nevada Residents: $120,000 – $140,000
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $120000
- Range maximum: $140000
- Compensation type: