NOTE: This position can be filled in the greater Seattle, WA area.
ADP is hiring a Client HR Business Partner II.
Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your HR experience, ADP product expertise, and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges. You may provide support using any combination of phone, email, or chat-based communication. The nature of what you do every day will not change — your #1 goal is to help clients when they reach out. However, every day will be different because the client questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide. There will be no shortage of new questions, which will keep things interesting. But don’t worry, our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
Adaptability, empathy, self-motivation, and organization skills are must-haves in this job. You will need to balance your workload, handle back-to-back inquiries, focus on what’s important, and stay up-to-date on ADP and external policy changes. In return, you can expect job satisfaction through being that one person who saves the day for our clients. All while advancing your career at a stable, highly-respected Fortune 250 company that prides itself on its welcoming, inclusive workplace where you are valued and supported. Things can move fast here, so the pace shouldn’t scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Research, Troubleshoot, and Resolve. You will serve as an HR expert to ADP’s largest clients and support ADP’s most complex products/technologies. You will solve client problems — taking a broad perspective to identify solutions. You will work independently to resolve issues and provide guidance in only the most complex situations. You will also work proactively with clients to provide information, best practices, and training on ADP solutions.
- Communicate and Exceed Client Expectations. You will use your strong interpersonal skills, HR, and ADP product knowledge to communicate with customers and resolve issues. You will set priorities, organize your day, multi-task, change direction, and provide prompt follow-up. You will strive to exceed client expectations in every interaction. You hold yourself to the highest ethical standards and live ADP’s core value of “Integrity is Everything.”
- Provide Recommendations & Educate. You will interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and clients. You will share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists at ADP.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service or human resources environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- PHR/SPHR certification or Master’s degree in relevant field
- A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience/skill sets:
- Heavy account management
- HR generalist experience
- Solid customer service and ability to work remote
- Professional maturity and experience working with high-level leaders
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: