ADP is hiring a Health Compliance Service Associate.
Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
Do you want to join a team with world-class service to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging? Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
The Service Associate is responsible for serving as a strategic and trusted advisor to a dedicated client base, providing Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance services. You will be providing strategic insight as an ACA expert and valued partner for ADP’s largest clients regarding ACA eligibility, affordability, reporting, analytics, penalties, exchange management, related source data files, and cross-platform integration points. And it does stop there, you will also provide ADP Health Compliance product expertise and consultation to solve clients’ most critical business challenges. You will be directly accountable for providing superior client service and supporting clients who purchase in ADP’s Comprehensive Health Compliance solution – you carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
With a deep knowledge of client HCM objectives and overall compliance strategy, the Health Compliance Service Associate leads and executes a proactive ACA strategy for each client, focused on providing strategic insight at every stage of the client journey. The Service Associate works with the client’s HCM contacts, ADP’s HCM partners, and the client’s 3rd party HCM partners in the critical HCM areas (payroll, benefits, HR, LOA, non-employee and multi-employer) to drive compliance and alignment to client’s ACA strategy. The Service Associate delivers an end-to-end client experience, guiding the client in partnership, by understanding impact of their overall and daily HCM practices and leveraging that knowledge for forward-planning to realize their client specific ACA strategy and compliance objectives.
The Health Compliance Service Associate leads regular collaboration and strategy sessions within multiple levels of the ADP’s NAS HCM Service team and our third party HCM providers. The purpose of this regular, monthly collaboration is to facilitate and guide the client’s HCM team to identify and navigate resolution/accomplishment of short-term and long-term complex HCM and ACA objectives. This includes coordination & collaboration in highly matrixed global organization to develop and execute a comprehensive strategy. Clients will span the full range of ADP business and technology platforms, as well as ‘stand-alone’ clients with ERP solutions, primarily in the mid-market and large-market space.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
What you’ll do:
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Provide Strategic Insight. You will provide strategic insight as an ACA expert and trusted partner for ADP’s largest clients regarding ACA eligibility, affordability, reporting, analytics, proactive penalties management, exchange management, related HCM business practices, and cross-platform integration points.
- Navigate Client Complexity. You will provide ACA service, strategic insights and guidance to clients with varying degrees of complexity. Factors driving complexity include client’s unique HCM business practices, client industry, client platform mix across multiple internal and external business partners.
- Analyze and Develop Solutions. You will be effectively delivering our end-to-end ACA service model, to ensure the client holistically realizes the value in the ADP relationship by sharing ACA industry updates & ACA complications information, product updates, and related services and ACA impacts to each client’s unique organization.
- Manage Difficult Situations Effectively. You will proactively handle and identify potential issues with transparency and accountability, setting reasonable expectations for the client and de-escalating difficult situations. You will be able to achieve this by engaging ADP HCM Success Executives, HCM Consultants, HCR technical partners and 3rd party partners to solve issues holistically.
- Serve as Mutual and Strategic Partner. You own your clients’ success by becoming a mutual partner of the client’s company and industry in order to accurately provide an overview of their clients’ business, their performance in the industry, critical business issues and strategic goals, in order to proactively identify and act on Risks and Opportunities. You will be a proactive partner who helps the client understand marketplace implications for their unique HCM practices, data and how it applies to the ACA.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Available to work any 8 hour shift between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00pm ET.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience successfully managing and supporting a dedicated client base in a business-to-business environment.
ALTERNATE: If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
Bonus points for these:
- Health Care industry experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to work independently with little management or guidance
- Comfortable working in a performance-based environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team (and matrixed) environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Excellent analytical, complex problem solving and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation
- Ability to learn new systems, processes, and products quickly and have a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.