ADP is hiring an HCM Business Consultant. In this position you will play a lead role in scoping and securing billable Client Advisory Services engagements through strategic analysis and product demonstrations. Drive client retention, deep system utilization and advisory services revenue by identifying, developing and presenting business solutions and strategies to meet specific business needs. Develop and maintain effective client relationships for ADPs Major Accounts Advisory Services Clients. Provides support to the Client Advisory Services Organization through expertise of ADP HCM Services and Solutions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Partners with HCM Consultants, Business Analysts and Resource Managers to align with strategic client needs.
- Develops relationships with clients by building rapport with the user community and key stakeholders.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with clients.
- Performs needs analysis with client practitioners and key stakeholders in the areas of payroll, time and labor management, human resources, benefits administration, information technology and related financial systems.
Develops ADP strategic recommendation through:
- Reviewing needs analysis details to determine necessary optimization or customizations.
- Conducting research internally and/or externally
- Assisting in coordinating the required internal ADP resources as needed
- Tailors the advantage of the ADP solution to the specific needs of the client.
- Conducts product demonstrations, specifically addressing clients’ requirements and ADP’s capabilities of meeting those requirements.
- Prepares the solution design document for the Client Advisory Services Team for time and cost estimate for the Statement of Work.
- Assist ADP Product Marketing in communicating information to CAS team regarding new releases and product enhancements.
- Represents ADP at local and national trade shows, product seminars, year-end seminars and client user group meetings as needed.
- Effectively leverages tools and technology to support clients in a Virtual Environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Increases client retention by identifying and delivering HCM solution optimization recommendations customized to fit specific business needs of the client. Ability to ask and respond to questions on a variety of systems and subjects and makes recommendations for optimization or improvement.
- Supports/ delivers highly customized presentations using latest messaging techniques and responds to complex technical questions. Ability to change direction of presentation and read audience.
- Assists in managing SOW process by assessing the complexity, responding to questions and coordinating additional resources as needed.
- Understands highly complex scenarios and configurations and has expert competitive knowledge.
- Develops processes, methods and/or tools that serve as industry benchmarks/best practices. Viewed by the organization and the client as a subject matter expert.
- Takes initiative to learn new products, services and industry knowledge and assists in training the CAS Team as needed.
- Acts as a resource for CAS Team on large and/or highly complex accounts.
- Acts as an innovative thought leader when determining methods and procedures for solution development and presentation.
- Is a strategic member of the CAS Team, demonstrates leadership and can support decisions made by the CAS Team as a whole.
- Works on projects of the highest complexity and criticality to ADP. Works with minimal direction.
- Identifies important projects toward filling team/revenue/retention goals and can serve as a leader of those projects and initiatives.
- Could be called upon to perform management duties in absence of VP/Sr. Director/Director.
Actively participates and is a consistent contributor in internal and external meetings.
- Maintains a consistent positive attitude and is a strong influence on the team.
- Focused on revenue and retention goals and what is necessary to achieve/exceed them.
- Actively involved with the CAS Team throughout the Client Advisory process, offering input and ideas to accelerate productivity and business results.
- Handles conflicts effectively; demonstrates creativity and tact in their resolutions.
- Participation in ADP initiatives, industry conferences and product development.
- 5-8 years of related professional experience (i.e.. Human Resources, Payroll and/or Benefits practitioner, system implementation, sales representative, IT representative, business consultant, application support/client service representative), must include a minimum of 2-4 years experience as a BC II or relevant business experience.
- HRSP Certification & TLMSP and other formalized Kronos/ Enterprise Training attained; plus 2 external certifications such as PHR/SPHR, CPP, CEBS, PMP, MCP, MCSA, or CBP required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Technical domain expert level knowledge in all ADP Workforce Management Solutions including AutoPay/Payroll platforms and in-depth understanding of the TLM suite (EZLM, eTime, Enterprise). Ability to work on multi-product deals.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of : 1) ADPs HR & Benefits products including HRB, HRBAS, ASO , ADP Resource as well as all ancillary benefits products and services. 2) ADP’s TLM suite of solutions including Enterprise eTime, highly-complex EZLM accounts with integration partners and other third party interfaces.
- Ability to deliver expert level presentations in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated expert-level business acumen. Highly developed communication, listening, probing, analysis and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively probe and identify opportunities across the ADP solution suite from Recruitment to Retirement.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.