Work Location(s): Maitland, FL, US
El Paso, TX
ADP is hiring a Senior Learning Data Analyst. Reporting to the Director Learning Innovation & Analytics. The Sr. Learning Data Analyst will have the responsibility for collecting, interpreting and reporting key business metrics that drive decision making for the Enterprise Learning team and the business partners we serve. The primary responsibilities include, data massaging, analysis, and presentation of data. The data sources analyzed include but are not limited to; post event training surveys, skill and knowledge assessments, performance evaluations, customer feedback (NPS), operational case and productivity data, and financial data. Analysis and reporting may be routine or ad hoc in response to requests from Enterprise Learning leaders and business partners. The data analyst will collaborate with other data analysts throughout ADP to enhance Enterprise Learning’s insights.
- Data Management:
- Follow established processes to drive data integrity, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and/or monitor gaps in data
- Understand data reporting capabilities and impact of integration with other systems
- Combine data from observations, interviews, surveys, and other sources
- Access data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
- Data Analysis
- Conduct analysis to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of data
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, using statistical techniques
- Summarize Quantitative longitudinal, and multivariate data.
- Data Visualization
- Create and maintain dashboards and scorecards
- Develop and present reports, findings and recommendations to Enterprise Learning customers and stakeholders
- Present findings/trends to key stakeholders for critical or strategic initiatives.
- Train appropriate users on analytical tools to ensure widespread adoption of best.
- Provide professional consulting in the areas of tool customizations, business processes, analytics, complex custom reports and special projects
- Enhance the level of analytics capability among Enterprise Learning extended leadership team, driving a results focused culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience using BI statistical tools for analyzing data sets (Tableau, Excel, Cognos)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.