ADP is hiring a Sales Executive.
- Are you ready to grow your career and lead a team at an established, respected, global company?
- Are you ready for your next best job where you can elevate your financial future?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Yes? This could be the role for you. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
As a Sales Executive, you’ll lead a team of field-based Sales Representatives who sell ADP solutions, including payroll, tax, human resources, and benefits to new and existing clients. In this role, you will guide your team towards achieving sales objectives through coordination and communication between ADP’s clients & prospects, internal support partners, and your team. Additionally, you will recruit, hire, train, and develop sales associates, providing performance feedback and coaching.
Multitasking and prioritization are essential to helping your team win. If you’re able to juggle different work activities and shift attention from one task to another with ease depending on urgency, then this job is for you! As you continue to meet the needs of multiple different stakeholders (your team, your clients, your partners, your leaders, and more), you will have an opportunity to reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP. Once you do, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious incentive trips.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Your Team’s. You will work with your team within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals through the effective use of planned resources.
- Lead Your Team. You will provide overall direction, motivation, and support to your sales team in a designated territory. (You’ll also need to ensure that all Sales Associates utilize the Salesforce Automation System and implement an audit procedure to ensure compliance.)
- Recruit, hire, and train sales associates. You will interview, identify, and motivate Sales Associates while providing continuous feedback on performance and coaching. Also, you will help to develop the careers of your team members.
- Represent ADP. You will represent ADP to customers, prospects, and the public by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations, and seminars. You will stay current on ADP product technology.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Sales Role Model. You have a successful track record of business-to-business sales experience (2+ years). You excel at client interactions and showcase stellar presentation skills.
- People Person and Coach. You’re a relationship builder who can connect and motivate people. You will not shy away from delivering performance feedback and coaching to make your team members the best that they can be.
- Trusted Advisor. You live and breathe integrity and deliver on promises…every time.
- Expert Planner. You manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and are an expert at multitasking. You possess excellent planning skills, which will help you to implement successful sales strategies.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales or sales management experience with an impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, OR
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a “never lose” mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience leading teams
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary