Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
ADP is hiring a Marketing Cloud Consultant. The Marketing Cloud Consultant role requires the use of sound judgment with substantial decision-making responsibilities in determining how to achieve the goals of the project. Problems encountered may involve scheduling issues, data issues, difficulties with calculations, and quality assurance problems. While following the internal project management guidelines, this level of judgment and decision-making in resolving these problems is crucial to meeting client expectations and delivering successful projects.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect and other integrations
- Design and delivery of solutions in Email Studio
- Design and implementation of automated email journeys using Email Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder
- Experience in reporting and analyzing email activity using Email Studio reports and Journey Builder, with a strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs to advise on optimization
- Design and/or build integrations between Marketing Cloud and 3rd party applications or data sources
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud
Project Management (30%)
- Develop and maintain project schedules, work plans, functional specifications, and other project documentation
- Analyze stakeholder objectives and lead requirements gathering and solution design concepting sessions
- Work with stakeholders and team members to establish scope of services
- Ensure successful project implementation
- Delivery of reporting and insightful measurements
- Workfront experience is a plus
- Collaborate with clients and partners to determine project requirements and criteria
- Interface with design curators to create new documents or revise existing documents utilizing client corporate standards and guidelines
- Interface with programmers on data and calculation specifications and criteria
- Interact with stakeholders to coordinate various aspects of the project
- Exercise strong writing, documentation, and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent in education and experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified and at least two years of work experience with Marketing Cloud
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
- Strong focus on client service
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.