ADP is hiring an Implementation Project Manager I/Implementation Specialist. In this position you will be the key client owner and single point of contact responsible for the project management of the entire implementation and/or merger and acquisition, from the point of sale through the transition to on-going Client Services.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Project manages work of several internal departments, client, financial advisors and client’s prior recordkeeper to ensure a successful implementation and is the subject matter expert for all functional areas through ADP for the conversion.
- Perform welcome call and explain the implementation process to the client, ensuring the client understands actions they need to take in order to ensure a successful implementation, and identify/introduce other team members who will interact directly with the client.
- Assist client with prior recordkeeper notification and obtaining a liquidation date.
- Provide the client with a blackout notice and explain the legal responsibilities for providing the notice to their plan participants in a timely manner.
- Manage the transfer of plan assets and participant records by communicating directly with client’s current providers and internal ADP departments.
- Establish Payroll Input call to review with client how to enter payroll deductions and compliance coding.
- Work with client, prior recordkeepers and internal ADP parties on missing information needed to complete conversion to ADP Retirement Services.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of all applicable client conversion communication.
- Responsible for documentation based on department standards and coordination of seamless transition to Client Services.
- Failure to properly execute could cause significant financial impact to ADP and/or the client.
Key Client Account Manager:
- Key client contact during implementation from point of sale through the transition to Client Services.
- Monitors and communicates conversion status on a regular basis with client, sales and financial advisors.
- Drawing from 401(k) experience, product and legislative knowledge evaluates, assesses and recommends solutions to question / issues surfaced from client, and internal departments regarding the implementation.
- Consulting with client on non-standard issues.
- Delivers ADP Mid Market Prototype Adoption Agreement and reviews elections with client form both a regulatory and ADP Retirement Services administration perspective to ensure plan setup meets client expectations and confirms to the prototype’s product specifications and system constraints.
- Work with the client and internal ADP groups on exception related processes requested by clients. This may include adding investment with restrictions, transfer in-kind, setup of brokerage accounts, special blackout notifications, special processes needed to be supported by Client Services and Operations, etc.
- Responsible for review of conversion data and records prior to plan being moved to production go-live. Communicates with client for appropriate conversion data approvals.
- Complexities may include review and communication of service calculations, combination of multiple loans into small number of loans, mapping of investment elections and deferral percents, etc.
- Participate on team projects
- Research issues and share findings with other team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- 1-3 Years of directly related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influence, prioritization, adaptability and multi-tasking skills
- Able to apply recordkeeping and regulatory concepts and methodologies
- This is a non-exempt/hourly position, so willingness to work overtime on occasion is preferable.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.