Limited Time $4,000 Sign on Bonus
- Licensed Property & Casualty or Health & Benefits Consultants provide customer support via phone and digital channels, including but not limited to answering client questions and concerns related to business coverage, rates, and working closely with clients and carriers to endorse coverage dependent on business needs or changes.
- Field questions related to ADP’s Pay-By-Pay product, its value proposition, and have a working knowledge of the audit and dispute process.
- Investigate, research, analyze and resolve complex client issues and advise clients based on market and product knowledge.
- Awareness of risk management methods and claims handling.
- Identify and provide recommendations on additional lines of coverage.
- Understand ADP products inclusive of payroll and the ADPIA relationship.
- Develop and maintain effective written and verbal communication to ensure satisfaction and world class service.
- Achieve and maintain agreed upon levels of service.
- Maintain all required insurance licenses and complete required appropriate continuing education courses.
- 1+ years of relevant insurance industry experience required
- Consultants can be remote based on licensing and experience
- Required license: Property & Casualty OR Health & Benefits
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $17.36
- Range maximum: $24.75
- Compensation type: Hourly