At WorkMarket, an ADP company, we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service at ADP. It’s what makes a difference to our clients — over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and relationship management skills with the ability to simplify complex information — to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert service and consulting that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Own your book of business as the Strategic Account Manager.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. professional services, sales, support, product management, engineering) to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remedy and ensure success
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments — actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate use of platform.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge
- Proactively conduct product training demos
- Strong client relationship skills
- 3-5+ years in account management experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to travel up to 10% on average, but flexibility to travel at a higher rate based on client/business needs
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- B.S or B.A in business management, communication, finance, technology, etc.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.