ADP is looking for the next generation of HR professionals to join our Human Resources Rotational Program.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic new graduates to help us build the next generation of ADP. At ADP, we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
As part of the Human Resources Rotational Program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your career globally through four challenging business rotations within the HR function:
- Two – 9 month rotations within two of our HR Centers of Excellence
- One – 6 month rotation as an HR Business Partner
- One – 3 month rotation on a global assignment
Our HR Centers of Excellence include: Global HR Shared Services, Associate Relations, Total Rewards — Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Talent & Performance Acceleration (Learning and Leadership Development). At the end of your fourth rotation, you will be placed in an HR role within one of our Centers of Excellence where you can make a difference and continue to grow your career.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Work with a specific client group as a functional HR role as a member of one of our COE’s.
- Gain an understanding of what it means to work within Human Resources
- Facilitate change, lead initiatives and drive impactful results.
- Network with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills.
- Gain real-world experience with today’s leading HR professionals.
Experience YOU’ll NEED: Required Qualifications
- May 2022 graduate
- Master’s Degree required in Human Resources, Industrial and Labor Relations
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.