At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Responsible for the formulation of the adoption agreement. Interprets key legislation impacting the RS business function and client base as it relates to 401(K).
- For new clients, analyze existing plan documentation to identify plan provisions, features, and benefits. Identify any issues with plan documentation that could lead to plan qualification issues and address with client.
- Create new plan documents and client account agreements as applicable for new business clients including all ancillary service schedules.
- Maintain plan documents for assigned clients for any legislative or regulatory changes as necessary. create and maintain any client requested plan document or service agreement amendments.
- Identify, research, and communicate any regulatory compliance issues for assigned clients based upon understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain familiarity with applicable laws and regulations. Understand new laws and regulations and how they relate to client base. Communicate new laws and regulations to clients
- Consult with the various business groups including client service, operations, and new business, about ERISA issues that affect their individual job functions
- Works on projects designed to ensure ERISA compliance for new processes, products, procedures and regulatory changes.
- Research and resolve ERISA questions from internal clients through the various ERISA Mailboxes for pooled client base.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Understanding of ERISA Law and related regulatory guidance from IRS/DOL
- Understanding of Recordkeeping requirements for qualified plans
- Understanding of plan document requirements and
- Ability to analyze complex issues and identify solutions
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.