In this role, you will gather appropriate and relevant documentation to identify and clarify actual issues and seek timely, reasonable solutions. Develop internal relationships to assist with execution and information gathering in order to ensure compliance and excellent agency relationships. Provide support to Agency Liaison Director function in order to create positive agency relationships, thought leadership, and trend analysis. Maintain a knowledge level of support areas conducive for effective analysis of solutions. Assist with management of compliance changes and gaining consensus on approach and details of systemic changes, verification and acceptance of changes. Use excellent functional technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
To thrive in this role, you have a way with internal partners and government agency contacts that builds relationships, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our partners to understand and take action on. As a result, your ability to maintain payroll tax compliance will make you proud. A fast pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a Diversity Inc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Interact with appropriate business areas for execution of agency requirements for all sizes of development effort.
• Identify through interaction with all levels of organization positive and negative trends with agency and client impact in order to provide details for strategic conversations to drive change.
• Assist with analysis for compliance changes and assess system impacts.
• Ensure transactions and resolution are executed timely and without impairing client service or causing financial exposure to ADP or our clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
What you can expect on a typical day:
• Relationship Building. You will help our clients manage their business using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve payroll issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience. You will cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external agency partners.
• Research. You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll tax requirements, including federal, state and local compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our partners.
• Project Management. Organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound data and information inquiries. Ensure agency requirements are gathered, analyzed, validated and delivered at scheduled intervals, to ensure output compliance. Daily tasks may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
• 3-5 Years of directly related experience identifying, resolving and implementing system modification and enhancements. Basic working knowledge of business operations.
Bonus points for these:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business, Finance, Computer Sciences, Industry.
- PMP Certification is beneficial
- CPP Certification
- Solid understanding of Electronic Transmissions
- Prior Agency Experience
- Technical and Systems Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills – Verbal
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills – Written
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.