Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
Job title: AppSec Testing Coordinator
This position will be responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of all Application Security Testing activities of a highly technical team to ensure application security goals and objectives of ADP are accomplished within the designated timeframes.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through day-to-day operations
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through coordination of resources
- Plan and maintain Application Security Testing calendar
- Prepare reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information primarily on resource utilization and SLA adherence.
- Assess, manage, resolve, and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of the team
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field and experience.
- Three to five years of management experience with focus on services/operations.
- Experience in AGILE methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies. MS Project, JIRA Align, JIRA Software, Rally, etc.
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Proactive research skills used in seeking out opportunities to advance and improve the organization
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
- Preferred technical experience with items such as: Application security testing, identifying vulnerabilities, and risk reduction.
- Preferred certification(s) – PMP, CISSP.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.