ADP is hiring a GlobalView Lead Consultant to join our growing team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Analysis & Consultation:
- Implement the client’s solution using ADP’s Implementation Methodology and the ADP GlobalView product (based on SAP)
- Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Design and document the client’s solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to ADP’s documentation guidelines
- Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP GV template and work with other GV streams/areas to resolve them.
Integration & Testing:
- Liaise with clients throughout the data cleansing, mapping and conversion phase and provide any assistance required including reconciliation
- Coordinate training delivery with Global Education Services and when required update training manuals, preparing training systems and conducting training sessions
- Provide sample test scripts to enable PS clients to adequately test the solution
- Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
- Responsible for achieving estimated days as per fixed price strategy
- Ensure that all deliverables are created on time and accurately as per project schedule, such as Blueprints, specifications, BP reviews, Configuration Audits and configuration documentation
- Ensure timely handover to client services following ADP handover methodology.
- Possess the highest level of HR and payroll knowledge and the necessary competencies to deliver the maximum value to ADP’s clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the SAP Products, of SAP related news and any developments to the product and its competitors
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the ADP GlobalView template and ensure that the template is adhered to
- Liaise with the Product Manager to provide feedback on the template and to understand future product direction/ changes
- Provide assistance and liaise with the Product Manager & Project teams to design any non-standard changes to the ADP GlobalView template.
Project Planning/Management Activities:
- Minimize ADP’s exposure to risk while focusing on appropriate application of the ADP GlobalView template to maximize value to the client
- Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions. Seek to act as a mentor and actively support fellow team members in an effort to develop their respective skills
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager (Consulting) assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur
- Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project
- Provide relevant training and knowledge sharing opportunities for members of the Implementation Team, this can include informal on-the-job training to facilitating formal SAP training courses
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of key implementation strategies such as the SAP ASAP methodology
- Knowledge of support methodologies including usage of an Issue tracking system
- Keep clients’ blueprints, configuration worksheets, client specific configuration documentation and training material up to date
- Liaise with internal groups including Basis, Client Services, Application Support, Project Management and Product Management to ensure that client’s receive the highest levels of client service.
- Provide pre-sales support including analyzing and providing answer for tender documentation, performing demonstrations, and attending any workshops where specialist knowledge of payroll is required
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on blueprints and configuration of the client’s system.
- This position requires 10%-25% of travel activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Must have 6+ years of proven SAP Payroll consulting experience in the US and/or Canada
- Must have 6+ years of configuration knowledge / consulting skills for at least two applicable SAP functional areas. Must have solid functional / blueprinting knowledge.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience with Workday/Oracle/SAP SuccessFactors Integration preferred
- SAP Payroll configuration experience in US and Canada
- Proven ability to annually lead Multi Country HR/Payroll implementations
- Experience in mentoring and coaching multiple Lead Consultants
- Professional manner and presentation and ability to professionally set, manage and satisfy customer expectations through personal involvement or delegation
- Teamwork, work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, working together to accomplish business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking problem solving skills — work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand, identify causes, relationships and implications
- Consulting skills, understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP template, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP Methodologies – demonstrate knowledge and application of key methodologies employed by Implementation team and Project implementation methodology
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management skills, ability to work across various projects, ability to lead a team of consultants to effectively implement a solution
- Strong knowledge of one or more Payroll, Human Resources, Portal or Time Management SAP modules configuration and design
- Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio to effectively update and maintain documentation/ training/ demonstrations
- Client focused, demonstrate concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients.
- Good business process knowledge of SAP module being implemented
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience.
In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations range for U.S. Nevada residents: $78,400-$119,130 / year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $84,700
- Range maximum: $128,725
- Compensation type: Salary