Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP.
It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve. ADP is hiring a Lead Generation Sales Representative.
In this position, you’ll provide quick responses to inbound web leads and phone referrals, qualify prospects according to specific criteria, conduct cold calls to targeted lists, and educate prospects about ADP products, with the support of exceptional sales training. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities (QSOs) based on criteria defined by the sales team
- Reach or exceed daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time and QSO production
- Follow business processes and use tools such as Salesforce.com (CRM), Eloqua (email campaign and prospect tracking), Contractual (auto-dialing), referral processing systems and other related tools
- Nurture cooperative relationships with ADP sales teams
- Support the inside sales force and assist in the closing process
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Proficiency in PC and web-based applications
- Excellent understanding of process-oriented sales management approach
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed daily quotas
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.