ADP is hiring a Head of Global Cyber Security Strategy.
In this executive-level role, you will be an extension of the Global Security Organization for ADP, a company that sells cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions to business from one employee to hundreds of thousands.
As an established subject matter expert in cyber security with experience in developing, documenting and executing strategies for maintaining secure environments and services in large scale in cloud and on-premise environments. Equipped with knowledge and well-developed business consulting skills and experience, you will utilize internal and external influence and negotiation skills to partner with external vendors and thought leaders to develop comprehensive mid / long-range strategic plans that will continue to build maturity in ADP’s converged security program including areas of cyber, fraud and data security and information risk management. Key Internal stakeholders include leaders in the Global Security Organization, Global Products and Technology, Global Privacy and Enterprise Risk Management organizations.
In addition, to inform the development and curation of the ADP security strategy you will lead the delivery of several critical initiatives including an annual program maturity assessment, regular executive tabletop exercises, competitive intelligence development and external red team testing.
A critical aspect of the role is engaging internal stakeholders to communicate the strategy and plans, fostering the culture of trust and security awareness, and equally important you will lead the teams to engage clients and prospects on security topics and maintain our public trust messaging.
To thrive in this career, you must be able to balance business needs with ADP’s goals for maintaining a safe and resilient client focused environment. You will be rewarded with by playing a vital leadership role in the respected and skilled converged security organization of a company recognized for its ethics and security.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about us: ADP, a global leader in cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions, has been consistently named one of the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE® Magazine and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity. We believe our people make all the difference cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas and encourages innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of the Head of Global Cyber Security Strategy at ADP.
- Your fifteen-plus years of operational and business experience in security, compliance and risk will position you to lead the definition of secure future states for end-to-end Platforms, Infrastructure, Products, Tools and Solutions to reduce risk and advance ADP’s overall security maturity.
- Your role will require you to use your ability to “context switch” quickly from long term strategy to tactical details when required; and to alter your style and “voice” to a wide range of audiences both highly technical, executive, internal and external. Champion, and evangelize these enterprise and business strategic security technology roadmaps, standards & best practices.
- Foster creativity and entrepreneurship across the enterprise in all aspects of cyber and information security while incorporating current business and technology trends into decision making.
- Champion innovative solutions and a culture that will position ADP as a recognized leader in information security and technology risk practices.
- You will serve as a trusted leader, advisor, and partner to your peers, team and internal clients, and overall network, using influence, partnership, subject matter knowledge and personal integrity in a highly distributed work environment.
- Your leadership, technical and career experience makes you a natural at inspiring teams and developing people to excel in their careers, while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act as an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.