ADP is hiring a Contracts Business Manager
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you a natural networker with a head for numbers and a passion for process?
- Are you empathic to client needs and internal partners with a hunger to drive success?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
First things first: At ADP, we’re building products for the next generation. We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where we welcome ideas and encourage innovation. Our mission is simple: find and acquire talent across diverse cultures around the world who have the strengths to make ADP even better as we continue to evolve and transform. Talent who can help us achieve our goals of delivering innovative market-leading global HR technology to our clients, so that whatever way the world chooses to work, ADP is there to make that a reality.
Your role: As a Contracts Business Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for clients in close collaboration with sales and legal throughout the sales and contract process. You’ll ensure quick contract execution and the alignment of a client’s needs and expectations with ADP’s contractual deliverables. You’ll be responsible for building a deep relationship with clients that’s more than transactional, and delivering our "WOW" experience to them and our ADP teams. You’ll be measured on exceeding partner expectations, flexing in thoughtful, innovative ways with changing needs, and a formal effectiveness survey post-signature. In this role, we’re looking for someone passionate about client success and making an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Networking and Building Partnerships: As a credible, trusted advisor, you’ll be responsible for building relationships and establishing rapport with your sales team, legal, functional stakeholders, clients, and the product community. You will be accountable for delivering a seamless contract process from development through service delivery.
- Contract Development and Client Relations: You’ll start by taking the time to understand and evaluate client motivators to create contractual documents that reflect service delivery and appropriate pricing within established parameters. You’ll educate clients on the contract process and gain agreement on process timing and milestones. As the process progresses, you’ll update client documents with any agreed scope changes, manage communications with internal partners, and report back to key stakeholders on contract status.
- Process Management: Act as the conduit to describe, interpret, position, and, if necessary, make recommendations to resolve client-requested business issues. You’ll leverage internal resources to address business issues that may arise during negotiations, including business unit product owners, operations, and finance.
- Influence and inspire confidence: Your comfortable and ease at taking the conversational lead in the C-suite with a compelling voice in persuasive negotiations, data-led presentations, and clear articulation of the contractual process with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Business Development: Be a resource for sales to qualify new business through proposal agreements, and uncover opportunities to add additional services during the contract process.
- Knowledge expert: Go-to person for understanding ADP’s operations, service level agreements, and contractual terms
- Project Management: Manage contract project and timelines
- Process Improvements: Continue to refine contractual process and workflow, and look for ways to improve the client onboarding experience
- Grace Under Pressure: Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Qualifications you’ll need:
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in contract negotiations
- 10-50% travel (some international travel possible)
- Demonstrated success building relationships and working across functional lines (sales, legal, operations, service, implementation, etc.) to achieve results
- Decisive and persuasive with diverse groups of constituents to achieve goals and have everyone leave the room feeling good about the results
- Knowledgeable in legal practices and Human Capital Management (HCM) service models
- Demonstrated managerial and project management success
- Demonstrated savvy with client presentations, communications, and negotiations
- Excellent at managing competing priorities and changing direction when necessary
- Technical aptitude using Microsoft Office tool suite
Find out why people choose ADP: https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.