Sr. Strategic Planning Analyst
The Sr. Strategic Planning Analyst will use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve Tax products or services. You are an experienced, generalist, strategic planning analyst. You will work on a range of different types of technical projects and business processes.
Essentially, review all the ways a business or product operates and determines ways that it can be more successful with tech mindset. Support the framework to bring new features, products or services to market.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Supports the strategic direction of products; supports the development and management of product roadmaps to drive sales and transformational opportunities.
- Participate in product development lifecycle (e.g. requirements documentation, workflows, test documentation, UAT execution, other documentation)
- Govern & guide the KPIs related to the health of the product that they support
- Document product briefs and scope
- Influence prioritization of product feature release
- Clearly articulates strategies and the pros and cons of options. Gets buy-in from their teams and leadership on product roadmap and strategies
- Vet new ideas across Tax and prioritize; assess and validate value
- Influences the activities of one or more product groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers, support in successful agile product lifecycle from design to launch
- Assess and share the business impact of the introduction of new features to help facilitate trade off discussions
- Communicate with stakeholders to guide them to ensure that project and solutions and delivered on time
- Identify product issues and communicate with product team for timely resolutions
- Liaise with all of Tax business units
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Participate as Cross functional SMEs for Product Management, User Conference, Client Advisory Board and Client Journey Mapping
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Typically requires BA/BS – or equivalent in education and experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years relative experience.
- Experience working w/ Agile scrum teams in tech product development
- Supports all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product readiness, driving strategic innovation thinking
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions and business units with the ability to gain shared vision on challenging decisions and priority trade-offs.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizational, critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior experience in technical product development and understanding of agile product development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Tax.
- Understanding enterprise Web applications, Webservices, APIs, databases, integrations and Tableau
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.