ADP is hiring a Service Executive, Client Talent Activation
The Service Executive, Client Talent Activation will oversee a growing and vital part of the HR Outsourcing Human Capital Management Client Services organization, this is one of ADP’s largest and fastest growing businesses. This leader will create, manage, and accelerate the HRO talent continuum of products and services that focus on the entire talent lifecycle from talent acquisition to talent management, and talent activation (engagement) and retention. Oversees all aspects of HRO talent delivery to ensure our talent products and services drive a measurable increase in our client’s employees’ performance, engagement and ultimately, their experience. This role will reinvent HRO’s approach to talent and leverage new and emerging technologies to create a meaningful experience for our client’s and their employees.
Talent Infrastructure: Evaluates and creates the Talent Group structure and its plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group’s results, as well as providing team members with professional and personal growth opportunities. Strong understanding and knowledge of data and metrics with experience creating and managing talent effectiveness data. Acquiring and developing the best talent. Overall responsibility for the talent systems and governance of their processes and content. Relationship and contract management of talent vendors. (Approx. Wt. 20%)
Talent Strategy: Building a strategy that links our associates, clients and their employees’ experiences with successful product utilization, retention and revenue growth. This role will have the responsibility to consult, influence and manage clients’ needs around talent, as well as the ability to drive projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base of talent acquisition, management, engagement and retention- a true talent business partner. Responsible for driving results with clients, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction and retention. Partners with BU Leaders and internal & external business partners to develop short and long term strategies and assumes responsibility for the implementation of these strategies. (Approx. Wt. 20%)
Talent Brand: Defining the purpose and mission of the Talent Group and then build, design and drive a strategy to institutionalize the message throughout the organization and with our clients through a strong and ongoing marketing plan. Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with marketing partners to ensure support and superior collateral delivery. Effectively establish, maintain, build and manage client relationships at all levels to ensure the HRO is successfully helping clients achieve their talent and business goals. (Approx. Wt. 20%)
Talent Products: Discover, evaluate, and implement a suite of service, consultation, technology and applications to enable client talent strategies. Responsible for full project life cycle of new products include sales, marketing, implementation, deployment and service. Manages ongoing vendor/partner relationships and service delivery for these products. (Approx wt 20%)
Financial Management: Provide leadership to achieve financial excellence: Revenue, Sales, Client Retention and NPS. Define and measure Talent Group resources. Ensure that this part of the business meets or exceeds the stated financial goals each fiscal year. (Approx. Wt. 20%)
- Grow revenue for Talent products included WFN Talent Technology, Recruiting Services, Data Cloud and other applications
- Responds to internal and external requests for talent services.
- Responsible for product and service pricing for clients within HRO guidelines.
- Ongoing management of resources to ensure accomplishment of profitability and business goals defined in the plans.
- Analyzes operating results of the group and takes adequate steps to correct shortfalls in performance.
- Directs talent requirements to meet profit plan objectives and capacity needs.
- Responsible for capital planning and expenditures consistent with HRO authorization levels.
Management: Manages a diverse, growing organization of 12 associates, both exempt and non-exempt with both US and Offshore-based teams, with specialized skill sets in the talent environment.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field; or 10+ years of related talent experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of direct leadership experience required
- PHR/SHRM or other industry certifications preferred
- Prior HCM technology, strategy and/or product experience preferred
- Relevant experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven successful leadership capability to build and manage high performing staff.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a leader. Must possess an executive presence and skills to build strong, working relationships from front-line people to senior executives.
- Expertise in managing talent vendors, and third party business partners.
- Proven experience operating in a high volume, high pressure, highly complex environment.
You’ll love working here because:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Jobs.adp.com
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.