ADP is hiring a Talent Intelligence Lead
The HR Innovation & Analytics team is responsible for transforming Human Resources with science, technology, and human intelligence. We work to increase data driven insights to assist our leaders in making better people decisions in an effort to add value through improved business outcomes or a better Associate experience.
The Talent Intelligence Lead will leverage external labor market data, internal data and research to inform our talent & recruiting strategies. This role with partner directly with executives and hiring leaders across the organization to inform and educate them on talent trends and market data that will positively influence business decisions globally.
Key knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Conduct talent intelligence, market research and analysis for various roles and business areas across multiple regions.
- Provide strategic input and thought leadership on talent trends and the future of work.
- Develop advanced understanding of competitive talent approaches and trends in the HCM/technology space and become a subject matter expert (SME) within HR.
- Develop insights on best-in-class competitors, emerging niche players, strategic threats and future opportunities related to our ability to attract, develop, and retain talent.
- Continuously improve and maintain accurate talent and market data assets to influence hiring and talent decisions by partnering with various groups across ADP.
- Understand and report on talent supply and demand, comp and benefits trends, and competitive talent landscape in general and across certain geographies.
- Map talent and competitive intelligence (including skills data) through qualitative and quantitative research and assess various geographic markets for future opportunities.
- Arm Talent Acquisition and Hiring Leaders with Battlecards to effectively compete in the talent market across various geographies and role types.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, research, or data analysis.
- Proven understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and solid understanding of Talent Acquisition tools.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using data and insights (along with effective presentation skills) to influence decisions that impact the business.
- Strong business acumen to analyze competitive strategies and propose effective alternatives or countermeasures.
- Experience using 3rd party labor market intelligence tools.
- Self-directed, goal oriented and personally accountable.
Ideally you will also have:
- 3+ year(s) of direct relevant experience in talent intelligence and/or competitive intelligence.
- Proficient Excel skills (running and creating functions, pivot tables, charts, etc.) that enables the extraction, combining, and processing of data.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Intellectual curiosity and a research mindset to create strategic insights that are informative and actionable.
You’ll love working here because:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Jobs.adp.com
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.