As a member of the Customer Service, the GXP Java Parameter Specialist is in charge of the customized front ends used by the GXP Link customers of France NAS BU (45 large and renowned companies).
In collaboration with the Account Manager of each customer, the GXP Java Parameter Specialist is in charge of the front end evolutions requested by customers while understanding the upstream and downstream impacts to the overall human capital management solution.
He also provides assistance to customers as needed.
- Undertake corrective maintenance of the GXP Link customized web application developed with an ADP framework (based on JAVA programming language)
- Participate in the rating of development workload and in the planning of change requests
- Analyse, develop and test evolutions according to the needs expressed by customers, respecting programming and testing standards, deadlines and quality levels set forth
- Draft reports on his activities (time allocated for each task, technical issues encountered, etc.)
Programming languages: JAVA / JEE and SQL
Tools: ECLIPSE — GIT
French: reading and writing:
English: to communicate with associates in France until French language is mastered
- Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to synthesise, good time management, organised, rigorous
- Autonomy and proactivity: in the event of any issue, there should be a diagnosis, call and proposal.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.