ADP is hiring an Associate OTI Specialist.
The Associate OTI Specialist is responsible for timely review, efficient processing, and tracking of all order documents related to new sales (closed opportunities). Ensure the Order to Cash (OTC) system is setup for accurate invoicing to clients based on client expectations per their contracted or otherwise written agreements to services, terms, and related pricing. Ensure sales policy requirements are met as it relates to required documentation for recognizing sales credit/rollcall. Communicate with external clients in an effort to obtain written approval for new features sold/added (additional business). Researches sales credit/rollcall questions as needed
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Communicates with external clients in order to obtain written approval for any new features sold/added (additional business) using standard communication template.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, understanding, and verifying the requirements for newly closed opportunities including, but not limited to required forms, pricing, discounts, promotions, signatures, and approvals.
- Accurately enters qualified sales opportunities into OTC including but not limited to customer setup, SCN setup, and related pricing per the contracted/agreed to terms from the client in order to ensure accurate invoicing to clients. Also, ensure that the sales credit/rollcall entered matches what the salesperson expected and communicate back to the salesperson any discrepancies.
- Understands all ADP products and appropriate handling of newly closed opportunities, including those not set up locally as it all relates to OTC setup, rollcall procedures, and sales policy requirements.
- Works with sales, sales management, and sales support including the deal support organization to research and resolve roll call/sales credit discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with internal associates to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all sales credit/rollcall transactions.
- Manage sales credit/rollcall changes in all applicable systems.
- Performs more complex clerical, administrative and analytical duties involving data entry, record and database maintenance and sales credit.
- Researches and resolves more complex roll call or sales credit discrepancies and responds to rollcall questions received from the Sales.
- Inputs orders by item code based on the features sold to each individual company code.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Billing or Order Entry roles with a proven proficiency in researching and resolving billing and order entry issues.
- 6 months to 1 year of general accounting experience with basic knowledge of the collection / data processing.
- Associates Degree or equivalent in work experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Must be detail oriented and have good PC skills.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.