We are looking for an experienced Data Analytics and Reporting Manager to support the ADP small business digital marketing team primarily aligning to RUN by ADP® in product marketing (IPM) and digital onboarding (EVO) with a focus on end-to-end performance measurement, reporting and strategic analysis for ADP small business marketing efforts. Responsibilities include documenting business requirements, data wrangling, development of insightful reports, developing dashboards, providing valuable insights, and actionable recommendations on how to improve and/or grow digital marketing initiatives.
Are you passionate about telling the story of marketing performance and identifying opportunities for improvement by digging into data sets and extrapolating meaningful and actionable insights, and then conveying those insights with thoughtful data visualization and presentations, then keep reading and apply.
Successful candidates will have experience and understanding of digital marketing measurement and analytics to include B2B inbound lead funnel, A/B, Multivariate and CRO testing, website performance, funnel analysis and return on investment analytics and reporting. He/she must comfortable independently leading complex reporting and analysis initiatives from start to finish and be able to interpret complex results of large-scale data driven marketing campaigns/initiatives. Read on and apply today
- Lead the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights for complex business challenges
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed for easy consumption by business stakeholders
- Improve and maintain existing dashboards and shared data sets
- Effectively communicate findings and results to various stakeholders including senior leadership across marketing and sales by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insights including Ad-Hoc executive reporting
- Partner effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including marketing, sales, operations, and external vendors
- Partner with marketing operations to create new or enhance existing digital marketing data tables
- Enhance analytical processes including data flows, dashboards, and forecasts
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities/necessities arise
- Build and manage digital growth marketing performance reports
- Provide key insights for areas of optimization to expand user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Partner with data science team to help identify best fit targets, scoring and propensity models to drive improved marketing outcomes
- Develop and implement data analyses, attribution rules, data collection system- ensuring data integrity and accurate tagging are implemented within campaigns for tracking performance and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of marketing programs (full funnel)
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google UAC)
Who we’re seeking? Someone with the following qualification would be ideal.
- 5+ years of work experience in data, analytics, marketing, product development or business management
- Expert at SQL and excel for querying and manipulating data for analysis and visualization
- Strong analytical, processing, and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Analytical & curious mindset with qualitative reasoning
- Strong experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio or other data visualization tools
- Strong experience with SQL
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Experience with data warehouses (such as AWS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (strong excel data skills)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Prior digital marketing agency experience a plus
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA is preferred.
- At least 3 years management experience in an e-commerce setting.
- At least 5 years developing and designing e-commerce Web sites.
- Prior work on financial Web sites or applications is a plus.
- Specialized training in graphical interface design and the user experience.
- Knowledge of Internet trends and the ability to apply that knowledge to marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of retirement industry products and practices.
- Highly PC literate in both hardware and software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Ability to analyze marketing metrics.
- Familiar with budgets and business finance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to independently learn new software programs and use of new hardware.
- Good interpersonal skills in working with others; must be able to lead a team.
- Ability to accept feedback and willingness to implement changes as requested.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below. The below is for Colorado only.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $90000
- Range maximum: $110000
- Compensation type: