ADP is hiring a Benefits Market Team Leader. Provides day-to-day leadership and guidance to the Market Benefits Service Representatives (BSRs). Serves as Subject Matter Expert and Market Lead to Payroll Service Representatives (PSRs) and Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) with regards to the TotalSource H&W offering which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and HSA/FSA/OCB offerings and administration. Manages workflow, client escalations and resolutions to ensure Total Service to TotalSource’s cleints. Mentors, develops and trains BSRs and Interns. Provides performance feedback to Health and Wealth Operations Executives.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Project Management: Manages daily workflow of BSRs and their schedules to ensure Service Level Agreement and Quality goal achievement. Works with various internal business partners to achieve client service levels. Leads project management activities related to Year End, New Client Implementation, Open Enrollment, and normal business cycle production.
- Mentorship: Conducts one on one meetings with associates to provide direction and feedback on interactions with clients and internal associates. Partners with the Health and Wealth Operations Executive to identify and develop training plans to address performance gaps. Monitors and communicates associate action plans and ensures associates understand expectations and BSR-accountability. Handles escalations with Clients and Work-Site Employees. Provides associate performance and attendance feedback to Health and Wealth Operations Executive.
- Quality Assurance :Provides monthly quality statistics and KPI metrics to Health and Wealth Operations Executive and analyzes results. Develops and strategizes plans for team improvements, Partners and takes action with Health and Wealth Operations Executive and TLs across Markets to improve overall TotalSource Quality Results. Assists and champions escalations to HRBPS to complete and address employee and client issues. Follows-through and follows-up as appropriate. Partners with Health and Wealth Operations Executive on training updates and needs.
- Escalations: Handles escalations with Clients and Work-Site Employees through collaboration with internal partners (Carrier Relations, Compliance, COBRA, CHSA) and external relationships (Carriers, Providers). Bring resolution to specialized Tier 3 questions/issues that are unable to be addressed by the Employee Service Center and BSRs.
- Performs Stretch assignments as issued by Health and Wealth Operations Executive
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and on boarding activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience with Major or Area of Concentration in Business, Finance or related or a combination of education and experience.
Experience:Over 5 Years, Upto 8 years of Multi Client Service Experience. At least 3 years in PEO environment
Preference will be given to candidates who have the below:
- Supervisory and Prior Team Lead Experience Preferred
- Masters degree
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.