ADP is hiring a Client Support Specialist.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will serve as ADP’s front-line for solving clients’ challenges, including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on ADP technology, and more. You carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
The nature of what you do every day will not change – your #1 goal is to help clients who have between 50 – 999 employees. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you’ll receive, which will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
Be a Trusted Advisor and Problem Solver. You will work independently or as a team as a consultant servicing ADP’s products/technology. You will use your wide breadth of expertise to help ADP’s clients solve problems for time-sensitive issues by taking a broad perspective to identify solutions, resolve issues, and provide solutions. You will take the initiative to seek answers, solutions, and positive outcomes.
Build Relationships. You will build relationships with clients using the phone, email, and/or chat, where you will strive to exceed client expectations in every interaction. You hold yourself to the highest ethical standards and live ADP’s core value of ”Integrity is Everything.”
Educate and Provide Recommendations. You will leverage your ADP product and services knowledge to solve issues and questions that help clients understand our products’ value. You will take client input and turn it into recommendations for your leaders on best practices and solutions training.
Organize. You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment.
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a “never lose” mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.