At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring a Manager for Professional Services- Client Advisory Services. This person manages the daily activities of the Client Advisory team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service to the clients and partners. Manages all human resources issues for the team. Determines training requirements. Provides continual communication and coordination of functional activities with other regional departments to ensure effective support. Provides department reports to upper management and participates in the decision-making process within the Professional Service team as required.
- Manages all daily activities of a client advisory team, ensuring appropriate support is delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings and performance planning. Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates. Responsible for department hiring and terminations as required.
- Determines the team’s training requirements, and ensures timely and effective training is provided, both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill base of the team.
- Reviews and approves department reports and submits to upper management according to scheduled deadlines. Participates in the decision-making process within the leadership team, as required, concerning client issues and procedures.
- Provides continual inter-departmental communications to enhance the team’s effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues.
- Evaluates the team’s client base to ensure efficient distribution of client responsibility within the team.
- Provides direction to the consultant regarding individual client assignments and high priority project Accountable for the performance of the client advisory team to ensure delivery of optimal service and improve client satisfaction and retention. Must optimize the use of resources. Must ensure the team’s budget is met.
- Manages up to 12 exempt and non-exempt client advisory associates. This includes development, evaluation, performance assessment, disciplinary procedures, hiring, and terminations.
- 2 – 4 years experience as a field-level manager or equivalent with an in-depth working knowledge of overall department operations and proven proficiencies in prioritizing critical client issues and identifying team training needs.
- Ability to assess performance and provide motivational support to team personnel required. Effective communication skills are required, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in time management and client conflict resolution necessary.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred or equivalent in experience and education
- Track record of successful leadership
- Track record of above-average performance in regards to metrics
- Ability to partner
- Good presenter
- Growth mindset
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $90400
- Range maximum: $128820
- Compensation type: