ADP is hiring a Data (Business) Analyst I to join our analytics team. Responsible for key business metrics and reporting that drives decision making and process improvement for the Small Business Unit. A champion for standardizing and automating internal client-facing reports provided to Business Units. Leverage a variety of analytical tools to provide information that is flexible, responsive and nimble to changing business needs. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, a keenness for problem solving and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive actionable insights, we want to hear from you.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, identify trends.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Create informative and actionable reporting that highlights relevant trends and opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Develop meaningful analytic conclusions and recommends innovative solutions.
- Work with Business Unit champions and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define requirement related to reporting, analytics, trending and communications.
- Create business requirements based on detailed analysis of Business Unit needs.
- Coordinates and consults with Corporate IT for customization work.
- Develops ad hoc inquiries to assist in reporting, categorization and analysis.
- Provides demos and training for champions and SMEs, including documentation as required for reporting, analysis, trending and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration BS in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or another BS degree
- Ability to impact operations and effect change.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- 3-4 years of experience in analytics, market intelligence and analytics,
- excellent knowledge of Excel, SQL and Tableau required.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving, critical thinking
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work with and communicate at all levels of staff and management
- Ability to interpret data into actionable recommendations
- Big Picture Thinking
- Financial modeling or statistical analysis
- Can easily build relationships across multiple functions and business Units
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.