ADP is hiring a Sr. SAP HCM Payroll Consultant.
In this position you will deliver configuration/consulting services to ADP Globalview SAP clients within the parameters of the GlobalView solution and services. Ensure clients experience World Class service when engaged.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Role Objectives: As a member of the GlobalView Application Support team you will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level post-live issue resolution within Service Level Agreement timeframes – specifically investigation, solution identification, recommendation, configuration, unit testing and solution documentation.
- Analyze support issues logged in accordance with clients’ SLA.
- Prepare functional specifications and change control requests, including design and configuration details.
- Provide consulting services to client base.
- Perform Configuration and resolve client issues based on the ticketing system/CRM.
- Provide guidance on design and configuration of complex solutions as well as provide functional/technical expertise.
- Knowledge of FICA limits, Tax Reporter, SAP Note /BSI TUB updates and Year End activities.
- Ensure client and support center documentation are maintained.
- Deliver effective client communications and ticket management/resolution via CRM.
- Ensure that customer needs are addressed; work with GlobalView Product Manager on items that are not currently part of client’s current offering.
- Communicate effectively with ADP ancillary services.
- Liaise with Service Delivery Coordinators / Account Management.
- Attend client facing meetings as required.
- Apply specialist knowledge in country and/or functional area to improve solution and services with a whole client approach.
- Provide mentoring support and guidance to other consultants on areas of expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Strong SAP Payroll/HR application experience with specific knowledge of: –
- Enterprise/Personnel Structure
- SAP Payroll Configuration – Rules and schemas, Wage Types, Overpayment Functionality
- Postings to finance
- Excellent understanding of US Payroll Processing Methodology
- SAP HCM Integration with other products and Interfaces will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- Must have 5+ years of proven hands-on SAP Payroll configuration / consulting experience in the US and/or Canada.
- SAP certification or equivalent SAP work experience.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Problem Resolution: ability to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities and management situation at hand.
- Identify causes, relationships, implications and solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of key methodologies employed by Application Support Team.
- Business Consulting Skills – provide via professional manner and presentation with the ability to set, manage and satisfy customer expectations through personal involvement or delegation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client Focused.
- Ability to Mentor and Guide other associates in area of expertise.
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience.
In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations range for U.S. Nevada residents: $84,700-$128,725 / year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $84700
- Range maximum: $128725
- Compensation type: Salary