Client Service Representative II
As a Client Service Representative II, you will be responsible for servicing Wisely Accounts and Distribution clients within Wage Payments in a call center environment. You will be providing support on client day-to-day operations and client initiatives.
- Act as first level support and subject matter expert for clients and other client service representatives
- Respond to emails and incoming calls from clients while providing resolution.
- Use CRM system to document client interactions and problem resolution.
- Ensure clients are aware of compliance guidelines with each interaction.
- Educate clients on product features and functionality
- Possess detailed knowledge of policies and procedures with a broad understanding of the client operation.
- May provide training support for all new hire service personnel.
- May coordinate the rollout of client-specific procedures within the service center.
- May help build and maintain knowledge sources.
- Act as liaison between clients and internal departments to communicate, research, and investigate client issues.
- Analyze data and workflows to determine root causes and make recommendations to gain efficiency.
- May negotiate with clients to reach a satisfactory conclusion from a business/client perspective.
- Provides research and consultative service support to internal and external clients.
Perform other related duties and assignments as directed by management.
Maintain and enhance knowledge on statutory changes.
Maintain and enhance knowledge of ADP software platforms.
Documented procedures must be followed without impairing Wage payments clients (Wisely Accounts and Distribution), their employees, and Payroll Regions, or causing financial exposure to Clients or ADP.
- Education: BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience and training.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience with payroll and/or Paycard/Wage payments. Complete functional expertise with particular emphasis on researching and resolving related problems and coordinating complex transactions involving payroll processing, Service and production. Previous call center experience is highly encouraged. Excellent oral and written communication skills. PC skills a must to include proficient use of various Windows Applications (e.g. Word, Excel). Ability to follow operating procedures and instructions.
Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor. Ability to apply mathematical and accounting principals to resolve errors. Ability to multi-task is essential.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.