Work Location(s): Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
MISSION : ADP is looking for an IT engineer expert on CI/CD technologies
Main activities will be
- Production Support : change and incident management (including on-call), implementation, day to day activities
- Engineering projects
- Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Technology watch/roadmap
- Project Management
- Senior experience on production support of internal tools & applications like one or multiple among the list :
- mainly JVM based webapps on Linux systems)
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence, crowd
- DataSparc DBHawk,
- CI/CD suite : Artifactory, Bitbucket, Bladelogic (declining), SonarCube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible , Docker, S3 Storage
- Development & Scripting skills highly appreciated : Java, PHP, Python, Shell, Groovy, YAML, Powershell
- Good knowledge on System & network
- Familiar with 3-tier application (front end, back end, database)
3+ years of experience
English : read/spoken/written
- Good relationship
- Good communication
- Collaborative work
- Autonomous & rigourous
- Ideally experienced with scrum teams
Location : BUCHAREST
Organization : international context (all regions : EMEA, AMRS & APAC), Matrix reporting line
Duration : Permanent.
Start time : ASAP
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.