Work Location(s): WUXI, Jiangsu, CN
This role would be a team player who will be in the Solution Engineering & Dev Ops engineering team in the solution engineering Landscape and applications for the ongoing implementations and production systems for both internal ADP Users and Client Users. As a Basis Specialist, should have the ability to multi-task while working under pressure and is expected to be flexible to provide after-hours support on need basis to work in regular rotational shifts. This role requires frequently interfacing with functional and project teams and ensures clients experience World Class Service when engaged.
As part of the Configuration Management and Automations he or she will help support the next generation of automation frameworks to be adopted by all technology teams that transforms products and approaches resiliency, operational efficiencies, and adoption of modern DevOps practices.
- Responsible for availability, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- Responsible to deliver automations which makes these systems and platforms more reliable and efficient resulting in the Improved Client Experience
- Management of Jenkins automatic system, File gateway, reserve proxy, F5, mail system, application router, CA, firewall etc
- Suse Linux server management, such as, disk space management, package and patch installations, file system usage analysis and remediation, etc
- Troubleshooting issues: poor system performance, network connectivity problems, file transfer failures, unanticipated system reboot, etc
- Design and implementation of new web hosting solutions to support production, apache, tomcat, reserve proxy etc, and to improve system resilience
- Responsible for overall Implementation of Software & Code Implementations across environments
- Own & deliver all Migrations & Upgrades for technology stacks like AWS, Ali Cloud, JAVA 8 etc
- Infrastructure and network support in plus
Qualification & Experience
- 8+ years’ Experience & Competent to independently work on the most complex analyses and systems. Defines specifications for enhancements and has Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- Expertise with Software Engineering which includes but not limited to Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, and API development in multiple languages, including Java, Python, and Shell.
- Experience as a system Engineer using Windows IIS, Java script, Linux for production release and maintain.
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining system automation and batch/shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience with strong understanding of infrastructure (operating systems, web, middleware, and networking).
- Advanced experience with: Windows/Linux Server administration, such as, server monitoring, patch/security updates, antivirus, backups, restores, cron jobs etc.
- Understanding of provisioning and VMware to deploy virtual servers.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Windows services, IIS Web Servers including HA and load balancing solutions.
- Knowledge of HA and Disaster Recover methods for complex applications deployed in multiple regions.
- Problem troubleshooting & solving skills
- Needs to have written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to multitask effectively and operate efficiently under pressure
- Experience working under a Scrum methodology
- Experience working with AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible & Bitbucket.
- Solid experience on the Docker, and setup of the Docker applications
- Strong understanding of the full end-to-end stack including but not limited to operating systems, load balancers, web, middleware, storage, and networking.
- Experience with performance tuning Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with JVM tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with writing Splunk queries and dashboards.
- Experience designing a Continuous Integration and Delivery model with products like Jenkins to ensure delivery of new content is fully automatable with pipelines that do automated integration and functional testing.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.