ADP is hiring a Health Compliance Technical Application Analyst!!
Unlock Your Career Potential: It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Health Care Reform team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and our ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be helping to provide world class service that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Job Description: HCR Operations Associate will:
- Support and partner with our Service, Implementation and Product teams to ensure that Client and ADP requests are satisfied with quality and efficiency.
- Provides continual communication and coordination of functional activities with client service, implementation, operations, product, and development to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between other ADP Products and Divisions and our Health Care Reform Product and Team as an internal client advocate.
- Identifies operational efficiencies by streamlining and automating processes, reducing redundancies and unneeded process steps.
- Participate in the product request lifecycle as a liaison to the Service and Implementation teams to submit, prioritize and coordinate requests, testing and signoff prior to and after release.
- Keeps up to date and proficient in new legislative changes that impact ACA legislation. Helps to develop, refine, and support Operations process, compliance, and quality management requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, or Business Administration preferred (or equivalent in training and experience).
- 2+ years progressive experience in a technical service support role supporting client service managers, account managers, new and/or existing clients utilizing benefits systems, payroll processing and tax filing service, or similar financial data processing applications.
- Must have strong process background including understanding, documenting, and improving business processes that include technology tools or systems.
- Must have general understanding of benefits systems, payroll processing, tax filing and management reporting systems, and the ability to lead service, financial, operations and technical staff to identify and resolve critical client issues at all levels of complexity.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, function in a fast-paced environment, work on multiple projects simultaneously, and be results oriented. CPP is highly desirable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior development experience preferred (SQL, Java, XML, PowerShell, etc)
- Strong knowledge of ADP products and systems including Autopay Mainframe, WFN, PayForce, Vantage, ADPR, Lifion and Siebel a plus.
- Strong data analysis skills required. SQL Query skills, Oracle database skills, understanding logical schemas and data preferred.
- Experience working with upmarket clients preferred.
- Health Care industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with appropriate management or guidance
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team (and matrixed) environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Excellent analytical, complex problem solving and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation
- Must be able to learn new systems, processes, and products quickly and have a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: