ADP is hiring a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
is responsible for a full range of planning, forecasting and analysis activities including creating financial models, incorporating guidance received on validated assumptions; as well as challenging data and information integrity. The Senior Analyst supports management and other partners by providing decision support to the business. Participating in financial close activities, the Senior Analyst prepares variance analyses on actual versus plan/forecast. In addition, the Senior Analyst manages selected KPI’s, management reporting and communication to senior management.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
Operating Planning and Forecasting:
- Supports management to create an annual operating plan that is aligned to the strategic plan and performs forecasting to provide visibility into business results to enable business decisions.
- Runs operating plan financial models and incorporates guidance received on validated assumptions; assists in preparation of related presentation/deliverables· Builds forecast models using key drivers, trend analysis, economic and external factors; monitors accuracy and predictability of existing models.
- Continuously improves accuracy by aligning to key drivers and identifying variance root causes.
- Assists with creation of analytical tools and models in order to drive revenue/expense management and efficient processes.
Management Reporting and Financial Close Activities:
- Produces and distributes recurring and ad hoc management reports.
- Responsible for financial reporting accuracy; partners with shared services organizations and ensures adequate control environment to mitigate financial and business risks in collaboration with process owners.
- Prepares variance analysis on actual results versus plan/forecast.
- Assists in presentation preparation on results, forecasts, and plans to senior management.
- Uses deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes and provides insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve complex problems.
- Assists in managing KPI’s such as backlog reporting, staffing requirements, starts, weeks to start, no starts, labor productivity, analysis of implementation, survey scores and client satisfaction.
Talent Development and Management:
- Deliberately builds capability for short and long term· Takes initiative on personal development and works with manager to ensure training requirements are met.
Strategic Planning and Initiatives:
- Supports management to develop strategies and initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements. Executes on strategic initiatives such as M-A support, product launches, market entry, and process improvement efforts.
- Provides analytical support; conducts research as required, shares skills and knowledge with colleagues – helps to develop others, coaches new or more junior associates.
- Partners with Key Stakeholders and Business Partners to align on business priorities and drive effective solutions/execution. Constructively communicates compelling arguments based on facts and data, and obtains necessary buy-in to deliver on business objectives.
- Builds working relationships with business management and other partners in support of key priorities and objectives through complex analytics.
Financial Operational Policy:
- Establishes and maintains consistent financial operational policies and procedures to govern related practices.
- Complies with all departmental/ financial operations policies and practices.
- BS – Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. MBA or credits towards MBA preferred.
- 4 – 6 Years of Experience in Finance or Accounting.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.