Work Location(s): Florham Park, NJ, US
- Conduct monthly random file audits for Sales/Implementation/Service to determine that each sampling has performed according to state, carrier and agency documentation/process requirements; and produce monthly reporting to reflect results
- Deliver File review (Quality) results during monthly review meetings. Discuss trends and observations. Provide required steps to bring issues into compliance. Resolve appeals, drive improved process, quality, and best practices
- Monitor licenses of all associates who are required to maintain an insurance license, including management of monthly license audit and all other associated license reporting
- Manage all agency and producer appointments and terminations with carrier partners
- Maintain, deliver, and monitor mandatory internal compliance trainings to all new Insurance associates
- Monitor that all agency related training requirements are met, and produce monthly reporting on associates out of compliance
- Manage at least one department project and participates in various other department projects regarding compliance and/or quality control. Involvement in the development of all compliance systems.
- Advise Sales by answering inquires that focus on compliance issues, primarily around state specific requirements regarding Coverage Bearing concerns (i.e., Owner/Officer exemptions), licensing, appointment, etc.
- Interface with Legal to manage carrier contract amendments
- Interaction with Compliance India – training and acting as backup for tasks, including maintenance of Compliance database in AOS. Act as resource for projects that have been transitioned to India.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required or in progress.
- 1-3 years minimum experience with insurance companies
- Licensed in Property and Casualty and/or Health Lines a plus.
- Licensed in Health lines required
- Proficient in Xcel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables) and basic Xcel formulas and conditional formatting, and Report formatting
- Data validation Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare and conduct presentations
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.