Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers’ success. With us, you’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant I for the ADP Work Force Manager product. In this position, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines, along with your business consulting expertise, to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 1 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 1 year of business consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of the following products; ADP Enhanced Time/Enterprise eTime, Kronos Work Force Central (WFC), Kronos Work Force Dimensions (WDM) or other Time and Attendance products.
- Candidate to have thorough experience with end-to-end implementations; i.e. Performing a detailed analysis based on the clients time and attendance policies, programming them into a new database, testing and supporting the client until they are in a live environment.
- Candidate will own and drive the implementation of new business to a successful conclusion prior to transitioning to service.
- Candidate will collaborate and work closely with a project team, provide a consultative approach with solutions for the client and have efficiency in handling multiple clients and priorities.
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would generally fall between the range listed below:
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 20 standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Reimbursement and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Hourly