At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right associates to help us make waves.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist III for the Next Gen WFN Team. In this position, you will help to define, mature, and execute on ADP’s next-gen technology, Workforce Now powered by Pi, through collaboration with various ADP partners such as Product and Development, PMO, Business Transformation, Client Experience, Enterprise Learning, Knowledge Management, and Service and Implementation Teams and Leaders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to be on the cutting edge of technology transformation
- Enjoy solving problems and practicing critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with high quality, but also participate in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas and cultivate consensus
- Display a natural curiosity to experiment and continuously improve processes and systems
- Provide user-oriented, subject matter expertise input into the design and development of new product, features and processes
- Serves as thought leader to identify broad level enhancements that will foster the delivery of an “exceptional client experience” for our clients
- Conduct end-to-end functional testing (processing payroll)
- Maintain and expand knowledge / proficiency on function, products, services, and best implementation practices industry-wide.
- Provide continuous feedback and suggestions to help build the product and experience
- Act as primary point of contact for the client during implementation process to resolve issues, answer questions, and ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Establish and manage activities towards project milestones independently or in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Communicate continuously with clients, ADP Project Managers and ADP specialists regarding project status as necessary to ensure all assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptation of client’s needs.
- Advise clients on HR/PR processes and workflows
- Train client on WFN Next Gen
- Assess client’s needs for additional training and services.
- Develop and maintain effective, proactive relationships and communications with clients and ADP departments/associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Use functional area knowledge and industry specific experience regarding project experience to anticipate obstacles and proactively search for solutions.
- Overcome client and internal obstacles to timely project completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to obtain objectives.
- Participate in formal hand-off of “live” system to other ADP departments.
- 3+ years of high-touch, client-facing experience
- 2+ years of Payroll industry experience
- Extensive payroll and tax compliance and best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, process-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Easily adaptable and accepting of change
- Ability to manage competing priorities and take on various tasks and assignments as needs arise
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is a plus.
- Experience leading initiatives/pilots
- PMP Certification
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.