ADP is hiring a Global Solutions Architect to provide service/ support to customers using HCM integration with client’s HR system of record on global platform.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
As a member of ADP’s GIC Client Service team, the Global Integration Architect will be responsible for our global integration clients: for managing the issues resolution process and co-ordination of global-regional activities within defined SLA’s (service level agreements) and not addressed by contractual standards
- Responsible for client relationship regarding the global integration services
- Expected to co-ordinate internal communication across all Integration Service teams for the particular clients between EMEA, NA & APAC regions
- Responsible to support also other activities related to client service such as user training delivery, additional after go-live system configuration activities etc..
- Responsible for managing global Change request Process and co-ordinate all regional/local service teams where local involvement is needed (global & local system maintenance and testing co-ordination)
- Responsible for consistency message and quality level of Client Service across all 3 regions
- Become a global CS single point of contact to the client global counter part’s team for any discussion topics related to global functionality
- Lead regular calls with clients to review global/local integration tickets
- Deliver a design and mapping for global integration tickets
- SPOC for any integration related topics for the clients and SRM/SCP at global level
- Advise clients on best practice of design and mapping on their SOR
- Facilitate super user training on integration
- Provide input to Global SRM and SCP for business review meetings
- Support integration consultants on reviewing, analyzing and designing complex issues and Change Requests
- With the support of PM (when needed), co-ordinate technical activities related to the client integration issues & Change Requests across:
- all live GV/CSL payroll service teams
- eTime, Benefits, SF (for full scope), Insight Dashboard
- GETs and GSO (SFTP, SSO, authentication, GDPR, etc..)
- Products and SOR (WorkDay, Oracle, SuccessFactors)
- Implementation projects (GSD , PS, PM)
- Cooperate with above teams to avoid regression on live data and processes when new integration features are deployed by ADP product or by SOR (WD, OR, SF)
- Cooperate with GTT in regression testing after monthly Feature Pack
- Inform clients on new integration features released by ADP product
- Review and validate documentation provided by Implementation during Transition to Service
- Take ownership of regular reviews of all open global tickets and regular updates to the client global team – with the support of GSDM
- Be in charge to address on-going problems faced by the client when they use system if the case has been escalated to him/her by the first line relation center
- Analyze the problem on a global level, estimates and proposes the resolution process with the possible support of product management
- Take responsibility in co-ordination of all regional application support teams to deliver one global solution to the client
- Manage the configuration and test the changes and then ensure that they get available for the client
- Ensure new integration clients are on-boarded and stabilized in alignment with all other non HCM/PY functionality
- Participate in transition process between implementation phase to service support phase and review the learning points
- Participate in defining cross functional service scope, responsibilities and delivery list with client
- Ensure Internal communication and further coordination
- Keep Leadership team updated on HCM integration matters and GIC Client Service team progress and procedures
- Co-ordinate configuration and testing communication with local service application teams
- Strong Client service orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to train and coach
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- PC literate (Windows, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge and practice of Client Relationship Management tools
- Perfect understanding and practice of global HCM processing procedures including global payroll solutions (previous SAP/SF/Oracle/WorkDay experience needed)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.