ADP is hiring a Sr. Implementation Consultant to support the ADP Celergo Business Unit. The Implementation Project Manager is fully responsible for the end to end delivery of ADP Celergo multi-country payroll implementation projects. He/She acts as client single point of contact working closely with Celergo’s Small to Mid-Size clients and In-Country Partners to project manage the successful delivery of the entire contractual client country scope.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- To stand as ADP single point of contact facing the Client for the implementation project for Small to Mid-Size clients.
- To manage the coordination of the protocol with Partners in triggering, tracking progress, mitigating risks, and closing the local implementation projects and the service delivery either with ADP countries or with external Payroll providers.
- To manage efficient global implementation of ADP Celergo across the Client organization.
- Monitor and manage the Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase.
- To solve potential issues that may prevent the satisfactory and timely completion of the global implementation.
- To ensure a proper transition from implementation to service with the assigned Client Services representative.
- To participate into business improvement projects, support pre- engagement meetings with client and prospect clients.
- To develop, produce and manage a master implementation schedule/project plan to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables.
- To keep up-to-date progress on the project portfolio on the corporate tools (Siebel, eService, PlanView, ADP Celergo platform
- To organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status and discuss issues, risk, resolutions, possible mitigation plan and workaround as needed.
- Reporting to client and internal stakeholders.
- To coordinate and act as an escalation point for all involved parties during the length of the implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation Consultant and the ICP to meet project deliveries.
- To survey each country after the “go live” payroll for feedback, evaluate the status of the payroll, check Client satisfaction and develop an action plan to resolve any residual issues.
- To act from time to time as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of ADP Celergo solution to client needs at the selling process stage
- Three to five years’ experience in implementing in global payroll or HR projects.
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Must be able to understand HR/Payroll processes and high-level concepts
- Proficient in at least English. Additional languages are pluses
- University degree or comparable education
- Payroll (and HR) related training are an advantage
Project Management certifications are an advantage
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.