ADP is hiring a Global Integration Service Consultant to provide service/ support to customers using HCM integration with client’s HR system of record on global/regional platform.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for client system maintenance on global/regional level = make configuration system changes on behalf of all countries within his/her regions of responsibility
- Expected to co-ordinate internal technical communication across the regions with local application support teams
- Responsible to support also other activities related to client service such as user training delivery, additional after go-live system configuration activities etc.
- Closely co-operate with Global Integration Architect (GIA) on global alignment
- Take responsibility for testing co-ordination within the regions
- Support the GIA in case of any issue/CCR (Customer Change Request) estimates and regional/global implementation activities
- Responsible for consistency message and quality level of service across regions
- Become a regional CS single point of internal contact for any technical discussion topics related to global integration functionality.
- Monitor Integration errors for live clients
- Proactively react to integration issues
- Support all integration issues related to integration mapping
- Responsible to deliver technical solution for global tickets
- Responsible to set up complex global/regional integration tickets/CCR analyzed and designed by the GIA in the system
- Create test cases and cooperate with GTT (Global Testing Team) in regression testing after monthly feature packs
- Keep client specific documentation up to date
- Get trained and knowledgeable on new integration features released by ADP product
- Get trained and knowledgeable on new integration features released by System of Record — SOR (SuccessFactors/WorkDay/Oracle)
The tasks to be performed in the Customer Change Request process are as follow:
- Participate on the quotation preparation of customer change requests and support the GIA in analysis and estimating the budget
- After validation ensure modification in the integrated solution are consistent with ADP GV/CSL global template
- Regional/global testing and validation responsibility
- Participate on the training of new service team members on ADP GV/CSL guidelines & processes.
- Take ownership of regular review of all open global/regional tickets and provide regular updates to the GIA
- Be in charge to address on-going problems faced by the client when they use system if the case has been escalated to him/her by the first line relation center.
- Analyze the problem on a global level, estimate and propose the resolution process, with the possible support of a product management.
- Manage the configuration, test the changes, and then ensure that the changes are available for the client.
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the solution.
- Co-operate closely with the GIA on the global alignment across the regions
- Ensure new integration clients are on-boarded and stabilized in alignment with all other non HCM/PY functionality
- Participate in transition process between implementation phase to service support phase and review the learning points
- Participate in defining cross functional service scope, responsibilities, and a delivery list with client
- Ensure Internal communication and further co-ordination
- Keep Leadership team updated on HCM integration matters and GIC Client Service team progress and procedures
- Co-ordinates configuration and testing communication with local/regional service application teams.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Strong client service orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Perfect understanding and practice of HR processing procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- PC literate (Windows, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge and practice of Client Relationship Management tools
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.