ADP is hiring a Major Account Business Process Outsourcing Sales Representative.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more…
- Are you high-reaching and unstoppable, with a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get the job done?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment?
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
Designing a better way to work starts with our own sales teams. Every day, our sales teams gain clients’ and prospects’ trust and establish long-term partnerships. In this role, you are a product specialist, working with partners to cultivate new business opportunities by providing high-level human capital management solutions. You will help identify the right targets in each partner’s territory; create and execute on a business plan; build and execute campaigns to gain access to prospects; and conduct the research necessary to understand the external market, the industry, and the company level initiatives.
Your ability to partner effectively, manage a complex sales process, and use your high level of business acumen to connect our solutions to our clients’ business outcomes will define your success and lead you to ADP’s Presidents Club. At ADP, you can grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and rewards.
Does this sound like you?
- Fearless. Do you embrace opportunities and challenge the status quo?
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. Have a high-reaching and unstoppable can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right?
- Trusted Advisor. Do you live with integrity and deliver on promises…every time?
- Passionate Advocate. Do you strengthen relationships and build advocacy while delivering measurable results?
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Overlay Major Account Sales Representatives within a geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now that’s what we call networking.
Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products, and solutions. Wait… there’s more!
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups within the territory. #WorkSmarter
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Track record of over-achieving quota while managing a complex sales process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstration of successful internal and external partnership in past sales roles
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or higher
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, finance, accounting or software sales
- Ability to leverage social media to promote thought leadership ideas and drive business development opportunities in your local market
- Established network
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives under pressure
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified “smarty pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off to volunteer for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.