Work Location(s): Warsaw, Mazowieckie, PL
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business;
- Full project life cycle ownership: develop and manage all aspects of project from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues;
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings;
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts and critical path deliverables;
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership;
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards;
- Work alongside functional specialists to assist with the implementation and integration of solutions including methods, techniques, tools, change management, and training;
- Analyze business processes that will contribute to the configuration of future solutions;
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team;
- Identify and develop trusted relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence;
- Establish practices, templates, tools to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects in a big international company;
- Software project development/implementation experience related to Payroll & HR service;
- Excellent experience in project management standards (PMI or Prince2);
- Experience with agile/scrum methodology is preferred but not required;
- Background in HR & Payroll is a must;
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, MS Office, Visio.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English (German will be additional asset);
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with all levels of management;
- Strong analytical (statistics, financial analysis) skills;
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, take initiative and be a self-starter;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change;
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to think out of the box and take initiative;
- Understands the specifics of outsourcing.
- Employment contract + Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, social benefits fund),
- Constant support and cooperation with an ADP Team,
- Possibility of continuous development through participation in interesting trainings, projects, and initiatives.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.