Work Location(s): Augusta, GA, US
The Data Integration Specialist partners with our client external integration teams and our internal operations and client facing teams to ensure that our product data needs are met with quality and efficiency.
- Guide and provide technical and business expertise to our client Integration teams and external vendor teams on data integration needs into ADP Health Compliance Product.
- Experience with Siebel, Confluence, Workday and Oracle Cloud integration, Tableau is a plus.
- Be responsible for coordination with vendors providing ADP data for our product and building partnerships.
- Be independently responsible for clients in their book of business from a data integration and data integrity perspective.
- Analyze data trends to improve a clients data integrity, identify red flags and recognize data patterns.
- Partner with our Service, Implementation and Product teams to ensure that data issues are satisfied with quality and efficiency.
- Identify operational efficiencies by streamlining and automating processes, reducing manual work.
- Keep up to date on legislative changes that impact Affordable Care Act legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or Business Administration preferred (or equivalent in training and experience).
- 5+ years progressive experience in a data integration and technical service role that is client facing and responsible for integrating multiple systems.
- Must have a strong technical process background including documenting and improving business processes using digital transformation.
- A Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously, and be result oriented.
- Have the ability to identify and resolve critical client issues at all levels of complexity.
- Must have a general understanding of HR, benefits systems, payroll processing.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior development and integration experience.
advanced skills in SQL, Excel, Access, Powershell, Boomi, XML, Siebel, Confluence, APIs, Workday, Oracle cloud integration.
- A strong combination of excellent communication and technical skills.
- Strong data analysis skills required. SQL Query skills, Postgres and Oracle database skills, understanding logical schemas and data preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ADP products and systems. Experience working with large clients preferred.
- Knowledge of Affordable Care Act legislation.
- Ability to work independently with appropriate management or guidance.
- Excellent analytical, complex problem solving and time management skills.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 62800
- Range maximum: 89490
- Compensation type: Salary